- Our Team
- For Patients
- New Patient
- Patient Forms
- Newly Diagnosed
- What to Expect
- Financial Counseling
- Patient Resources
- Second Opinions
- Disease Types
- Understanding Your Cancer Care Team
- Insurance Benefits & Financial Resources
- Current Patient
- Request an Appointment
- New Patient
- Treatments & Services
- Targeted Therapy
- Radiation Oncology
- Surgical Services
- Clinical Trials
- Patient Services
- Medical Professionals
Carolyn Hendricks, M.D. , F.A.S.C.O.
- Medical Oncology
- Internal Medicine
EnglishInterpreters available for other languages upon request.
Dr. Hendricks specializes in breast cancer and is an active member of a multidisciplinary team focused on breast cancer genetics, screening, and treatment. She provides cutting edge and comprehensive treatment at the local level. Praised for her involvement in clinical trials for breast cancer, she brings knowledge and support to community groups by providing education about breast cancer.
Her greatest accomplishments include her ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology) volunteer activities both nationally and internationally in the area of quality cancer care. She received the prestigious ASCO Fellowship Award in June 2018.
Dr. Hendricks is known for heightening breast cancer awareness and delivering quality breast cancer care throughout her career.
Education & Experience
- Johns Hopkins University
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins, Hospital Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- ASCO’s International Quality of Practice Initiative Task Force
- ASCO’s Leadership Development Program
- ASCO University Educational Content Writer